Our mission is to deliver products and services from the metal elements branch and to produce aluminium ad magnesium alloy shaped castings at a quality level guaranteeing customer satisfaction, taking into account protection of the natural environment and observing regulations applicable for production and sale of goods intended for military and police purposes.
This level is achieved by achieving the following goals:
- On-time delivery of products and services, complaint with the client's requirements, applicable rules and legal regulations, as well as other pertaining to the environmental requirements.
- Taking advantage of services provided by trusted suppliers who guarantee top-quality deliveries,
- Preventing and minimizing negative impact on the environment by identifying and monitoring environmental aspects and taking initiatives meant to protect the environment,
- Improving the Integrated Quality Management and Environmental System by conforming to and extending requirements set forth in ISO 9001:2008, AS 9100, rev. C, ISO 14001stadards and ISO/TS 16949:2009 technical specification,
- Evaluating effectiveness of processes that guarantee quality of products and services plus constantly improved results of the environmental activity,
- Optimization of production processes is achieved by implementing modern technologies, expanding production opportunities and developing the machine park,
- Systematic development of partnership relations with suppliers and client, resulting in increasing effectiveness and efficiency of tasks execution,
- Constant modernization of works stations by implementing modern technical solutions, adequate to the needs and financial abilities.
Stalowa Wola 05.05.2014 r.
Get our quality policy